2018 Match Dates Have Been Set!

April 22 - May 27 - June 24 - July 22 - August 26 - September 23 - October 28

Is it time?

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Thinking it might be time to stop checking in at various web sites and watching the news on TV from this point forward for a while.[/font]



[font=times new roman,times,serif]You remember the "ice bucket challenge"? Well it seems there is now the "Eric Sheppard Challenge" where you place the American Flag on the ground and video tape yourself while you desecrate the flag, extra points if you put the bible on top of the flag and do both at the same time.[/font]



[font=times new roman,times,serif]Rhetorically speaking can someone tell me what the hell happened?[/font]





[font=times new roman,times,serif]http://www.washingto...eech-terrorism/[/font]

Comments

  • King MedallionKing Medallion Rough Rider
    People that do that shit should be shot on the spot. Period.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]As long as you're not a cop in Baltimore you possibly wouldn't be prosecuted. But then there isn't any open season or license for the taking of "progressives" with (god forbid) a firearm.[/font]



    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Another rhetorical question, if a moderator on a website causes the political or inflammatory posts does he have to censor himself?[/font]
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    People in America have the legal right to desecrate the American flag and the Bible, if they wish to do so. Those who do are either too stupid to realize they are displaying the very freedom and rights they claim this country lacks, or they are well aware of it and are committing the desecration to stir up the "useful idiots" (of both sides) in the crowd.



    If I came across one of those jerks in public (especially if the press was around or people were videotaping) I would try to confront them with a smile and loudly request they go try that in downtown Tehran with an ISIS flag and/or Koran - and then come back and tell me how oppressive America is.



    That being said, this country still has a serious problem with racial issues, which both sides need to work on. Nobody complains about being arrested for "driving while white" and most of our prisons and jails have disproportionately non-white inmate populations. The US needs to make some serious reforms.



    Drugs need to be decriminalized and regulated to remove the financial incentives for illegal dealing and the need for druggies to commit crimes to finance their additions. We need to find a solution for the redistribution of wealth in a country which is so technologically advanced that there are not enough real jobs offered for the entire population (community organizer positions not-withstanding) , and soaking up the labor pool with drug runners, inmates, cops and prison guards hasn't worked out too well.



    The 98% of us who don't have a lobbyist in Madison/Springfield/Washington need to stop supporting the Democratic and Republican political parties with money, labor, and votes. We need to join together and insist on, and only support, candidates (of any political party) who promise and follow through on getting a None Of The Above option on every ballot in this country. Both parties have become flip sides of the same corrupt coin and I don't foresee any "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" clean candidates emerging from either party at the Federal level any time soon. Voting for the lesser of two evils has steered this country to where it is today.



    The financial top 2%ers need to stop gloating about being able to drain even more of the equity of this country from the remaining 98% and ask themselves what good that money will be when the majority of us feel that paying taxes is more detrimental then beneficial and that peaceful reform is just not possible. Communist Poland's first independent labor union, Solidarity, had a slogan the 2%ers would do well to keep in mind: "They pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work."



    Snidely Whiplash
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    edited May 2015


    'jeweler wrote:



    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Another rhetorical question, if a moderator on a website causes the political or inflammatory posts does he have to censor himself?[/font]




    "Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason? Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason." - John Harington



    (inventor of the flush toilet, which qualified him for being a political commentator more than his position as a member of Queen Elizabeth I's court)



    Snidely Whiplash
Sign In or Register to comment.