2018 Match Dates Have Been Set!

April 22 - May 27 - June 24 - July 22 - August 26 - September 23 - October 28

gunpowder

Spent the morning looking for Unique gunpowder. No luck. Any ideas? Or what powder can I get and how about a good load?

Comments

• Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    Gander Mountain - just across the aisle from that palette of cartons of .22LR ammo. image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sad:' />

I think this time the military is sucking up all the component manufacturers output - prepping for when Billary takes the oath of office.

I would suggest that if anyone has a source they wish to suggest to you, they do so through a private message, rather than posting it on the web where hoarders will see it.

I've been casually checking for Trail Boss powder, north of the WI/IL border, haven't come across any recently.

Snidely Whiplash
  • IMR 4064 is all they have in Janesville.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Sent you a PM. There's a place relatively close to you that can probably fix you up. [/font]

image/thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />
  • Jim, I am also looking for some Unique... Any chance your contact has more than one for sale? I would welcome any info that might help. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • Orrin, give me a call. I pm'd you with my number.