Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Get Ready, Get Set, Go!

[font=times new roman,times,serif]If you haven't joined in on the panic buying of ammo (and guns) you certainly should have![/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]I'm betting that after President Pee Wee speaks tonight the previous rushes will seem tame. So get on out there and buy everything you can even if it's a caliber that you don't shoot.[/font]
<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]Sarc mode off[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]I'm starting to think some people might reconsider what they thought was extreme stock piling before as it's now the minimum to have on hand.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]Thanks Obumer, disarming [/font][font=times new roman', times, serif]suburbanites will solve the terrorism problem for sure![/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]Too political Denny???[/font]

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    'jeweler wrote:
    <br />
    [font=times new roman', times, serif]Too political Denny???[/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I've seen a number of less political posts here.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Okay, I need a volunteer. Anyone out there that cares to watch "The One" give his speech tonight and report back to me/us here???[/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]I really don't feel up to it and thinking it might cause projectile vomiting and having to replace the TVs that I would b[/font][font=times new roman', times, serif]e throwing things at or shooting. Well you get the picture.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman', times, serif]Volunteers? Anyone? Come on, there must be those out there made of sterner stuff than me.[/font]
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Sorry, I'll be watching the Weather Channel. Gotta watch my ulcer.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Bueller, Bueller, Anyone?[/font]
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    I watched O'Bummer's short speech. It included the expected "I've got the Homeland Security pedal to the metal" component, I killed Bin Laden, I'll handle ISIL, Peace be unto all faiths, etc.<br />
    <br />
    [font=courier new,courier,monospace]"To begin with, Congress should act to make sure no one on a no-fly list is able to buy a gun. What could possibly be the argument for allowing a terrorist suspect to buy a semi-automatic weapon? This is a matter of national security.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=courier new,courier,monospace]We also need to make it harder for people to buy powerful assault weapons like the ones that were used in San Bernardino. I know there are some who reject any gun safety measures. But the fact is that our intelligence and law enforcement agencies&#8202;—&#8202;no matter how effective they are&#8202;—&#8202;cannot identify every would-be mass shooter, whether that individual is motivated by ISIL or some other hateful ideology. What we can do&#8202;—&#8202;and must do&#8202;—&#8202;is make it harder for them to kill."[/font]<br />
    <br />
    https://medium.com/@...f143#.4mjsytnvt<br />
    <br />
    I was listening to one of the Chicago talk radio stations today and one of the afternoon crew mentioned that they heard gun sails were going crazy in California (maybe that is a redundancy), and there wasn't everything in 9mm handguns were flying off the shelf.<br />
    <br />
    I had thought all the last-minute lapsed libtards that would buy a gun already had back in 2008 when Barrack beat Billary in the primary.<br />
    <br />
    By the way, as a staunch supporter of sensible gun control compromises, I'd like to roll out my idea for a common sense gun law: Let's suggest a law to ban gun-free zones. Too much mass murdering goes on in them and as we all know, banning something with a law will make it happen, so if we ban them, the violence will have to stop,... right?<br />
    <br />
    Snidely Whiplash