Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Jane Got Her Gun (Control) - top 2 in cast are pro gun control

I was checking out the reviews for the new movie: Jane Got Her Gun. I believe I'll skip this one. Apparently both Natalie Portman and Joel Edgerton are for gun control. If a libtard is for gun control, I wish he, she, or it would leave the movle and tv roles involving guns to actors who are pro-gun.<br />
<br />
<br />
“I shot myself in the leg, literally, while shooting the film,” Edgerton divulged. “I was learning to quick draw and I shot myself through the holster, blew a hole in my jeans—which also meant I blew a hole in my leg,” he continued. “Thankfully, it was a blank.”<br />
<br />
Despite the film’s shoot-outs, both Portman and Edgerton stressed their pro-gun control stance. “As a very laconic Australian comedian Jim Jefferies points out, it’s called an amendment, so why the f–k can’t it be amended?” Edgerton said, then paused. “Hopefully someone isn’t going to shoot me for my opinion.”<br /> <br />
<br />
Snidely Whiplash
Tagged:

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Been many years since I've been in a movie theater. Don't feel the need to see or support the majority of which I see as (enter whatever expletive you wish here).[/font]
  • If these Aussie goofs don't like our Constitution, they should get the hell out of the USA and go work for their dis-armed Limey relatives or some other freedom loving country like Russia or China. That's the view from my crippled old saddle. Portly.