http://www.isra.org/...ents/iGOLD.aspx<br />
the page now includes links to bus info for specific areas.<br />
<br />
Per today's ISRA bulletin e-mail:<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S MESSAGE:<br />
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I have a few points on the IGOLD front. As you know, IGOLD is Wednesday April 6th. [/font]<br />
<br />
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We have just confirmed our last two guest speakers. They are Chip Eberhart, from Chicago, who does one of the NRA's "I am the NRA and I am Freedoms safest place" ads and another is an old friend of mine, the famous self-defense instructor, Mr. Massad Ayoob. I couldn't be more pleased. We have a couple of the great ones for you to hear and meet. [/font]<br />
<br />
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The final point is that the cut-off for making bus reservations is noon on Monday April 4. I would "Git-R-Done!" The ISRA office will open on Saturday, April 2, 2016, from 8:00am - 12 noon so you can call in your IGOLD bus reservations.[/font]
<br />
<br />
<br />
Between the clown circus the Republican Presidential primaries have become and the lose/lose Democratic choice between Billary and Bernie, this may be the last chance to get some pro-gun stuff done in the Illinois legislature for some time.<br />
<br />
Hope to see you at the rally.<br />
<br />
Snidely Whiplash

Comments