2018 Match Dates Have Been Set!

April 22 - May 27 - June 24 - July 22 - August 26 - September 23 - October 28

May 2016 Scores

May scores will be delayed while I learn to operate the SASS scoring software. Old dog learning a new trick, this could take awhile.

Comments

• King MedallionKing Medallion Rough Rider
    edited May 2016
    Times up!
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    Gosh, that's what Shamrock will say while editing your stats - "gosh, King Medallion's time is up... way up". image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:" alt=":tongue:" height="20" />' />
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    ��
  • What happened to Whiskey River Mike ???
    He resigned, for personal reasons.
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    Ask a young grandchild to help you, they generally know way more about electronics and programs than us older folks.
  • Shamrock if you still need help and I believe if you lived closer I might be able to help you.
  • Let me know if I can help Shamrock. Pretty sure you have my cell number.
  • I believe i overheard Shamrock after a few Everclears at the Sweetwater saloon say a horse ate someones papers.
  • Wrangler RichWrangler Rich Bronc Stomper
    I believe he (Shamrock) has out of state family here and is pre-occupied.
    Shamrock also had the GAF muster to prepare for and manage.
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    Got it figured out with some help from Saguaro Kid. I will enter scores today and hopefully have reports today or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Lefty- I'll give you a call later today.
  • edited May 2016
    Pat, glad to hear you have it figured out. I am not familiar with the new sass scoring program as I, we at Bristol use the Roundem Up scoring program. Always works best with two people, one reading info and one entering.

Always works best with two people, one reading info and one entering.

They tried that, but it didn't work out too well, Huckleberry. Saguaro Kid got as far as page 5 before Shamrock had to prompt him: "aloud, Saguaro, read it aloud, please." image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wink:" alt=":wink:" height="20" />' />
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear

'Snidely wrote:

They tried that, but it didn't work out too well, Huckleberry. Saguaro Kid got as far as page 5 before Shamrock had to prompt him: "aloud, Saguaro, read it aloud, please." image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wink:" alt=":wink:" height="20" />' />

He thought I was reading to myself but I was actually taking a nap.
  • sounds like a lot of clean Shooters and Fast Times at this match