Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Ill. State Match

Howdy,<br />
<br />
Several folks have asked about sending in the applications for the Sparta shoot. It probably would be best for everyone to send in their own this year and mark them to shoot with the Good Guys Posse. I seriously doubt that I'll be going this year as last year took quite a toll on my knees and with them shooting three days this year it might even be worse.<br />
<br />
I believe Saguaro Kid has some good hotel information if you'd like to contact him.<br />
<br />
Take care,

Comments

• Denny,<br />
    <br />
    Actually, it will be much easier on the shooters this year. There will be no full days on the range.<br />
    We are going to run folks through only 4 stages a day. Posse's will shot either in the morning, or the afternonn, switching up each day.<br />
    <br />
    Tab and I are working on making sure that the older shooters only wind up with the one day doing afternoon shooting.<br />
    <br />
    Also, since the complex will be finished, Completely, thistear, the very large--Holds over 10,000 at once, convention center(Airconditioned) will be open and running for the intire match.<br />
    <br />
    Basically, we are going to make things easier, not harder or longer.<br />
    <br />
    Tex Hewitt
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Thanks for the information, Tex. I'll just have to wait and see how things go.