Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

looking for curly

looking for an old friend. richard hanson from the walworth wisconsin area. they call him curly, does anyone know him and if he's still alive. haven't spoken with him in years and would like to visit with him if he's still kickin. also if any of you from the midwest are lookin for real cowboy gear from wyoming, i'm in the cody area. lots of stuff here you may be interested in. lots of old colts, winchesters, ballard rifle and dear friends that make custom leather and hand made knives.

Comments

• That wouldn't be Walco Curly, would it??
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
    Yep, I think Curly is the one you're looking for. He doesn't do computers but we can probably get his phone number to you.
  • sounds like you know him, just tell him hi from jeff if you run into him. i shot with him a few times in the late 90's in his back yard and at darien sproting goods. curly got me into reloading sometime around 95 or so and have been doing it ever since. nice guy, learned a bit about shooting handguns from him. again, tell him hi from jeff and if he ever gets out to n.w. wyoming to look me up, he should still remember who i am. thanks