Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Dog wanted.

Wanted: A puppy or young dog. Preferably a small to medium mutt or purebread. My baby girl went to the last round-up two weeks ago. My hacienda is unbearably lonely. It will get the best home imaginable--our dogs get love, luxury, best vet care, and are treated like royalty. If you can help, please e-mail me at: jameszinkel@verizon.net. Thanks, Pards. I M Portly.

Comments

• UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    Look into some of the "Save-a-Pet" foundations; the animals are usually clean, spayed have their shots and are micro-chipped.<br />
    We've made use of these foundations a couple of times and have not been disappointed.<br />
    A lot of the local newspapers have a "featured" animal section plus, you can see what is near to you; they usually have an abundant selection.<br />
    Just a thought.
  • Mr. Portly,<br />
    <br />
    Give me a call, maybe I can help - 847-361-7508
  • Dear I.M. Portly,<br />
    <br />
    Sorry for your loss. We lost one of our girls last spring and know the pain. On the positive side, I would like to add my voice for a shelter dog also. My wife and I have been adopting shelter dogs forever and have never been disappointed. Repeat...NEVER. We have a fair amount of familiarty with a handlful of shelters in your 'hood and would be glad to tell you where to go!!! (haha).<br />
    <br />
    Aside from Sav-A-Pet you might want to check-out PetFinder. com. You can enter your, zip code, breed, sex, age etc and it will search virtually all the shelter's in your area (it is how we found our last pooch... a fully house-broken, 1 year old lab-husky mix with nothing but "piss n' vineger"!<br />
    <br />
    Glad to help too!<br />
    <br />
    Santa Fe Jim<br />
    Day: 773-774-6266<br />
    800-774-5862
  • Santa Fe Jim wrote on Feb 13 2009, 11&#58;31 AM:
    Dear I.M. Portly,<br />
    <br />
    Sorry for your loss. We lost one of our girls last spring and know the pain. On the positive side, I would like to add my voice for a shelter dog also. My wife and I have been adopting shelter dogs forever and have never been disappointed. Repeat...NEVER. We have a fair amount of familiarty with a handlful of shelters in your 'hood and would be glad to tell you where to go!!! (haha).<br />
    <br />
    Aside from Sav-A-Pet you might want to check-out PetFinder. com. You can enter your, zip code, breed, sex, age etc and it will search virtually all the shelter's in your area (it is how we found our last pooch... a fully house-broken, 1 year old lab-husky mix with nothing but "piss n' vineger"!<br />
    <br />
    Glad to help too!<br />
    <br />
    Santa Fe Jim<br />
    Day: 773-774-6266<br />
    800-774-5862
  • I M Portly wrote on Feb 12 2009, 12&#58;18 PM:
    Wanted: A puppy or young dog. Preferably a small to medium mutt or purebread. My baby girl went to the last round-up two weeks ago. My hacienda is unbearably lonely. It will get the best home imaginable--our dogs get love, luxury, best vet care, and are treated like royalty. If you can help, please e-mail me at: jameszinkel@verizon.net. Thanks, Pards. I M Portly.
    <br />
    Dear Pards: I am posting this to let anyone who reads this that we have a new puppy. We goy him late last week and his name is WATSON. Adorable little black fuzzball. He's already my constant sidekick. I don't know to remove my want ad, so doing this. Thanks, Portly.