July 13 July 28
Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

SASS SCHOLARSHIP CHARITY SHOOT RESCHEDULED!

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
<div class="IPBDescription">** NOW RESCHEDULED TO SEPTEMBER 13th!!**</div>** NOW RESCHEDULED TO SEPTEMBER 13th!!**<br />
<br />
Sorry, folks, but all the rains the last few days have made it nearly impossible to traverse the entrance road to the range and the range itself is still under water in places. Jeweler Jim just called me from the range and described the conditions. We decided that it would be best to postpone the match until conditions are more favorable. Sorry for the inconvenience but Mother Nature always has the last word. We'll reschedule the match in a few days.<br />
<br />
Please call anyone you know who might plan on going and let them know the situation as I don't have everyone's email.

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    Thanks for getting this up on the wire DD.<br />
    <br />
    Just got in from the range and it won't be shootable for at least a couple of days if'n it don't rain anymore during that time.<br />
    <br />
    Like DD said, we'll reschedule a soon as we figure out a new date. Maybe we'll have a few more prizes this way. <br />
    <br />
  • dd wrote on Aug 28 2009, 02&#58;16 PM:
    Sorry, folks, but all the rains the last few days have made it nearly impossible to traverse the entrance road to the range and the range itself is still under water in places. Jeweler Jim just called me from the range and described the conditions. We decided that it would be best to postpone the match until conditions are more favorable. Sorry for the inconvenience but Mother Nature always has the last word. We'll reschedule the match in a few days.<br />
    <br />
    Please call anyone you know who might plan on going and let them know the situation as I don't have everyone's email.
    <br />
    This for the early info. Bud was going to start loading the car. <br />
    Tootsiepop
  • I am sad, but happy that we will be rescheduling the shoot. Have a good weekend all!
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    ** NOW RESCHEDULED TO SEPTEMBER 13th!!**