Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Coming soon!

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
Just a reminder that the SASS Scholarship Charity Shoot will be this coming Sunday, September 13th, hosted by the Good Guys Posse at Dry Gulch Ranch. The shoot was rained out last month and this is our "rain date." The latest weather for the match looks delightful - sunny and mild. Bristol is not shooting that day, so join us for some fine shooting. Six fun stages and some challenging side matches with many great prizes donated by our sponsors.<br />
<br />
Every cent collected from the main and side match fees will go directly to the SASS Scholarship Fund to benefit our young shooters in their educational pursuits. Some folks who can't make the match have already donated money to be sent in along with our donation and we are happy to do that. Any donations will be forwarded to the fund.<br />
<br />
The Boy Scouts are not sure if they will be there or not, so if you'll need lunch, you might bring some along - or there are several restaurants and fast food places just 3 miles or so down the road you could fit in between the main match and the side matches.<br />
<br />
This is a good cause, folks, and we hope to see you there.

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    First time I'm getting Mrs. jeweler jim out to this range and now we ain't gonna have the Boy Scouts to feed us? Maybe I can get her to pack me some vittles. I'm gonna waste away to a ton!<br />
    <br />
    Oh well, the kids are both driving over from Rock Island, but have to leave right after the shoot because of three major tests next week. Scholarship no good if you don't pull grades to get into Grad School. <br />
    <br />