Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

FIRST ONE IN THE RECORD BOOKS

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
Thanks to all our sponsors and all the shooters who came out. I especially want to thank Dog Eared Dan for all the books that he donated and autographed. We will put together a final list of sponsors and I'll list what I believe where the winners of the side matches below. <br />
<br />
I know that we had competition from the shoot down in Sparta and elsewhere, but all in all we did okay. I don't have the final tabulation yet, but I believe that we have somewhere around $1,275.00 to send off to the Scholarship Fund. Not bad when you consider we only had forty three paid shooters.<br />
<br />
BLIND BULLSEYE<br />
Snideley Whiplash won the nugget pendant<br />
George Emmett won the Pin Watch<br />
Filthy Harry took third but declined the prize donating it back into the mix. Shotgun Bandit and Deuces Wild each got one of Dan's books for fourth and fifth place. <br />
<br />
STRING SHOOT<br />
No one cut the string, but as we had two shooters who hit it and moved the string twice each we gave them both the one hundred dollar gift certificates from Eagle Grips.<br />
Zip Zander &George Emmett<br />
<br />
POKER SHOOT<br />
We made it too easy and too close, because we had seven passes through the match that got "Five Aces." I dealt seven hands of stud showdown to see who got the prizes and...<br />
Johnny Popper won with a lousy pair of tens and took one of Dan's books<br />
Huckleberry took the "Comp" for the steakhouse.<br />
Cornbread Lawman got the "Comp" for the buffet. <br />
<br />
And thanks to all who came out and helped. If I don't have it right regarding the winners please let me know!<br />
<br />
Made one correction on the winners already so if it still isn't right let me know.<br />