Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Sept 2009 Scores

Well, it was a great day to go play Cowboy and here are the results of all the fun.<br />
<br />
Stoney Mike took Overall by .06 seconds over Asleep at the Wheel. Now that's a close one. <br />
<br />
Also a big congratulations to Zip Zander on his clean shoot. Great shooting young man, that's notan easy thingto do. Just ask Jeweler Jim!<br />
<br />
I have included this month the CleanMatch History. With one shoot left in the season, you canlook and see how many times you're entered in the Clean Shoot Dreawing.<br />
<br />
Thanks for coming out today and hope to see everyone next month.<br />
<br />
SK <br />
<br />
<br />

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for getting those scores out so promptly! Not much longer than 3 hours after the match! You must be getting faster, as I just got home, took a shower and there they were.
  • A mighty thanks to the Good Guys Posse for a great shoot. I had a blast shooting with all you guys. We definitely had fun shooting. <br />
    I will say one thing. I was very pained to have to give up that dollar to Jeweler Jim. I thought I had the odds on my favor for that bet, I mean he had two procedurals in three stages, who wouldn't bet he'd get one more. I'd make that bet again too. <br />
    Thanks again.<br />
    Mike
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    StoneyMike wrote on Sep 27 2009, 07&#58;05 PM:
    A mighty thanks to the Good Guys Posse for a great shoot. I had a blast shooting with all you guys. We definitely had fun shooting. <br />
    I will say one thing. I was very pained to have to give up that dollar to Jeweler Jim. I thought I had the odds on my favor for that bet, I mean he had two procedurals in three stages, who wouldn't bet he'd get one more. I'd make that bet again too. <br />
    Thanks again.<br />
    Mike
    <br />
    I just might give you the opportunity to get that dollar back. Maybe something simple like me getting it CLEAN at your next match. Wait a minute, with you writing the stages and thinking on the bet that might not work out well for all the shooters and I don't want to get blamed for bad stages up there too. What kind of odds would you give me on a dollar that I could shoot clean? <br />
    <br />
    Anyone notice that MR. Stoney Mike beat Sleepy! By quite a margin too .06
    seconds.