How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

2010 GAF Muster

Grand Army of the Frontier<br />
Illinois State Muster<br />
28 August 2010<br />
Rockford Illinois<br />
<br />
The 2010 Illinois State Muster will be held on 28 August 2010 at the Good Guys Posse Dry Gulch Ranch located near Rockford, Illinois. In the morning we will shoot five stages that will follow the theme: Illinoisans who served in the Indian Wars.<br />
<br />
We will have lunch and in the afternoon shoot three Wild Bunch Stages, bring your 1911s, pistol caliber lever action rifles and 97 shotguns.<br />
<br />
If you have questions get a hold of me at shamrockgannon@live.com<br />
Gun carts will be allowed at this muster because there are no provisions for stacking firearms. Hearing protection and side shields/wrap around safety glasses are required for anyone on the range. SASS safety rules will apply. Categories based on GAF Battle rifle standards.<br />
Registration at 0800 Safety Meeting at 0845 Muster begins at 0900 Lunch at 1230 Wild Bunch Stages at 1300<br />
Bvt Lt. Col. Pat Shamrock Gannon <br />
Commander, Division of Illinois<br />
<br />
<br />
Registration 2010 Illinois State Muster<br />
Name: ___________________________________________________________ GAF # ____________________________<br />
<br />
Address: ___________________________________________________________________________________________<br />
<br />
City: ___________________________________________ State: _____________ Zip: ____________________________<br />
<br />
Alias:____________________________________<br />
<br />
Email: _______________________________________ Phone #: ______________________________________________<br />
<br />
Category: Black Powder or Smokeless<br />
Milspec Repeater Milspec Single Shot Staff Officer Infantry <br />
Scout Militia Forager Buffalo Scout<br />
<br />
Cost is $20.00 includes lunch. Make checks out to Pat Gannon. Send registration to Pat Gannon, 200 Clover Chase Circle, Woodstock, IL 60098

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [color="#099000"][size="4"]Believe that Shamrock is looking for preregistration to help get a handle on how many for lunch. <br />
    <br />
    Shamrock,<br />
    <br />
    how about a web site or definition of the categories for us non military folks. I'm thinking "scout," but only because I shot that last year and had more fun just watching the paper cartridge thing and other catergories. [/size][/color]
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    [color="#800080"][size="3"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Will this work?<br />
    <br />
    http://www.goodguysposse.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6179<br />
    <br />
    SK[/font][/size][/color]
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Here are the folks who attended. I hope to have more photos posted in the next few days.<br />
    <br />