Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

June 2011 Scores

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#800080"]Another fine day at Dry Gulch Ranch! Scores are below check them out and keep me honest. If you see any problems, I will check it out and fix if necessary.<br />
<br />
Had a bunch of new shooters today and that's a good thing. Always nice to shoot with new cowboys and cowgirls. Also nice to see One Eye, after his rotator cuff surgery, we resurrected the 4 Pistol Duelist (Josey Wales)category that was used so finely by Jeweler Jim when his wing was bad last time. <br />
<br />
Nice job to all the clean shooters. <br />
<br />
Thanks for coming out. Hope to see all y'all next month.<br />
<br />
SK [/color][/font][size="3"][/size]<br />
<br />

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    edited June 2011
    [size="4"][color="#099000"]I'm posting this without looking at the scores first...<br />
    <br />
    Just wanted to say thanks to all who came out and graced us with their presence. Thanks to all those who helped with the set up and before when we did the road work and continue to try to get the range in shape.<br />
    <br />
    I'll put it here as I can never remember to make all the announcements before the shoot. The Boy Scouts should be back with us next month making lunch and I believe that Grit is planning the first Wild Bunch Match as a side match after July's shoot. Think it might be a three stage affair after the main match, so watch the web site for updates. <br />
    <br />
    [size="6"]Also, don't forget that the charity shoot is the week after the regular July match on the 31st.[/size] Watch the web site for announcements and details on that one also. Were starting to get donations for give aways and I'll be giving details on the "side matches" also (and yes we have the diamond watch fob / pendent included again). <br />
    <br />
    Speaking of give aways, I believe it was Rio Jack that brought out some 30-30 ammo that he no longer has a gun to shoot it up with and suggested we could give that to whoever can use it (some factory and also some cowboy loads). So whoever asks for it first next month gets it. Maybe that will get us a few extra people out earlier. I'm usually out there by seven, but would suggest that seven thirtyish is the earliest you want to show up. We do not start check-in until eight, but there might be a few things you might be able to help us with or just inhale that fine cigar smoke that seems to be present in the morning.<br />
    <br />
    Time to look at the scores and see what's in the offing for dinner <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    By the way did everyone who shot clean get their Mug? If not remind us next month and we'll take care of it. We're down to just the ceramic ones now with seventeen or eighteen left to hand out. Probably last for two more matches. [/color][/size]