Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Upcoming Shoots...

jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
[size="4"][color="#099000"]Talked with Big Grit earlier today and he tells me that there will be a two stage wild bunch match/shoot after the main shoot this month ($5.00 fee). So bring out your 1911's and necessary lead ammo for that. <br />
<br />
Also, don't forget the SASS Scholarship shoot the following Sunday. Dice will do the stages and we'll have three side matches after the main match for the extra prizes and goodies. While it won't come close to the St. Jude Shoot "It's for the bigger kids." Our own "Pumpkin" managed to get another scholarship this year so let's try and pay some back to the fund to help with next years awards. If you think about it there is a much better chance to get one of those nugget watch fob/pendants at our match than at the St. Jude match. Literally many hundreds of dollars chasing the pendant down there and last time at ours I'm thinking there was only around two hundred dollars spend in shots taken for what is more than a Twenty Five Hundred Dollar ($2,500.00) piece. <br />
Raj from Eagle grips is going to supply some prizes and we have other shooters contributing to the mix. So come on out! If the weather doesn't permit WE WILL GET IT RESCHEDULED THIS YEAR!<br />
<br />
More on this as we get it put together...<br />
<br />
<br />
Flyer here... http://www.goodguysposse.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7634<br />
[/color][/size]

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [size="4"][color="#008000"] Some of us will be out at the range tomorrow (Saturday) to do final prep for the match Sunday. As it stands now the stages won't be posted, and if there is any other surprises from the storm this AM we'll post it here. <br />
    <br />
    We want to remind everyone that the charity shoot is the following Sunday.<br />
    [/color][/size]
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [size="4"][color="#099000"]As I sit here watching a cormorant dive for his breakfast I wonder if he might be able to shoot the stages at [color="#FF0000"]NOT SO[/color] Dry Gulch Ranch.<br />
    <br />
    Im hoping we get things squared away for the charity shoot, but would ask everyone to check the website as we move forward. [/color][/size]