Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Oct 2011 Scores

Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"][color="#800080"]Well folks another season is in the books. Sorry to have missed the final regular shoot, but, family calls occasionally.<br />
<br />
I have once again scored the Wild Bunch as a separate match for simplicity.<br />
<br />
See you next year! Maybe next week.<br />
<br />
SK<br />
<br />
Oct 2011 Match[/color][/size][/font]<br />
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"][color="#800080"]Oct 2011 Wild Bunch[/color][/size][/font]<br />
<br />

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [size="4"][color="#099000"]A reminder that while everyone is checking the scores to let Shamrock know if you're coming to the GAF Muster next week. Shot it two years ago and it was a lot of fun. Watching these characters with their paper cartridges is interesting to say the least. Shooting times run a little long, but I was use to that when I was shooting.<br />
    <br />
    A BIG THANK YOU TO JOHNNY POPPER, 97, GRIT & SHAMROCK FOR ALL THEIR WORK THIS YEAR! WITHOUT THEIR HELP GROOMING THE RANGE AND SET UPS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD ANY SHOOTS. We had others who helped, but these four were out there literally RAIN or shine to get things done.<br />
    <br />
    [/color][/size]
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    [font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"][color="#800080"]Made a change to the scores. Seems I handed out two penalties where there were none. Sorry Huck! I haven't a clue how I did it, once again I'm clueless!<br />
    <br />
    SK[/color][/size][/font]