Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Beat the weather!

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
Mother Nature
<br />
<br />
Is not cooperating and it looks like Sunday might be wet for our match. But Saturday is still looking pretty good. We encourage you to come out and shoot the match on Saturday if you can.

Comments

• I will take that under advisement as I am not going to drive four hours and spend $50 in gas to shoot in the rain. I know it sounds wimpy but Ive gotten that way in my old age.<br />
    <br />
    I hate to say it but the two forecasts that Im looking at for Saturday dont look very good either. I remember that you did warn me about your ability to schedule nice weather being a little weak.<br />
    <br />
    Perhaps Chief Kocheese could do a STOP THE RAIN DANCE for you, just dont let him sing or all hell will break loose.
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    edited April 2006
    Maybe we could get Doc Bonecutter to wave his magic wand! He sure got some great weather for your last match.<br />
    <br />
    The two forecasts I've been watching indicate we might not see rain until much later in the day Saturday, but who knows?
  • So far, so good on Saturday a.m. forecast. How late do your matches run?
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Mockingbird wrote on Apr 28 2006, 11&#58;53 AM:
    <br />
    So far, so good on Saturday a.m. forecast. How late do your matches run?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    We usually finish the shooting by 1 pm. On Sunday we have lunch and awards after the match but not on Saturday.
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    Ambush, so far the weather forecast says that the rains will come in sometime in the afternoon on Saturday; hopefully we'll be done shooting and packed up by the time it hits Sharon, WI.<br />
    <br />
    Hope to see ya there.