Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Good News & Good News

<div class="IPBDescription">Shooting Tables</div>As most of us know, our posse cabinet maker is in the process of building us eight shooting tables. Better than bales of hay and a whole lot more permanent. Before we could even decide if we would do them the same as the loading/unloading tables (sponsorship), a few of the insiders threw some money at me and I had to accept.<br />
<br />
Longtooth (HOOKEM LEATHER) took two of them, Pair-a-dice & Pumpkin took two and in a conversation I had with Raj of EAGLE GRIPS he took the last four with a little extra for as he said, "for coffee or something."<br />
<br />
So all the tables are paid for and we don't have top come begging to the posse. Interesting that before you can even ask for something this group always seems to step up and do it before they're asked.<br />
<br />
Thanks to our sponsors!

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    edited April 2006
    Forgot to add. If you go to "Good Guys Posse Matches" and click the topic "The Range Is Ready," there is a picture of both a loading/unloading table and the first shooting table completed sans the routing of the sponsor name in it.
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    It's hard to go to almost any match of any shooting discipline without having Raj of Eagle Grips donating something or sponsoring something; they really support the shooting sports.<br />
    <br />
    Eagle Grips are always the first place I think of when I get new guns and want some cool, different grips.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks to Raj and everyone else who contributed to the shooting tables; they are really nice.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    Even scarier was the fact that I talked to him on Friday and when I got home from the shoot on Saturday the check was on my dining room table. Twenty four hour turn around to get me the contribution. I hope Raj makes it out to a few of our shoots so a few of the Posse can meet him and thank him in person.