Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Lodi, WI shoot

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
This from EZ Munny--<br />
<br />
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Winnequah Gun Club at Lodi, Wisconsin will be having a Cowboy match on Saturday, March 31, 2012. Shooters meeting at 0830, shooting starts at 0900.<br />
<br />
This will be a 'bare bones' match in that we don't have a lot of fancy props to use in scenarios and the targets are primarily whatever I can steal from the IPSC supply trailer . We may have a cardboard cactus or two and a stool that looks like a saddle (which will be used in a 'shoot from your horse' stage). <br />
<br />
We will have food available catered by 'Dan The Hotdog Man' and the menu includes pure beef Chicago Hot Dogs, foot long hotdogs and Johnsonville Brats, chips and 3 or 4 <br />
different sodas or water.<br />
<br />
We won't have a lot of fancy prizes but what I will do is the following - if we can get at least 40 shooters to show up I will donate my personal, solid oak guncart for a free drawing after this match is over.<br />
<br />
My creditibility and integrity have slipped downward considerably after having only 9 shooters at the first match we had last year and 5 at the seconddd.<br />
<br />
Come on everybody -lets have a really good turnout.<br />
If the weather is really rotten horribly bad I will probably stay home too, otherwise - be there or be square!!!<br />
<br />
Contact me for more info at <br />
otters2@charter.net<br />
<br />
or (608) 592-5629
[/font]