Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

June 2012 Scores

Here are your June scores. We had a good weather day today, thanks to Coot for handling that. Welcome to the new shooters at Dry Gulch Ranch today, Blind Melon, Pinto Pony and Teton Tommy. We ran the Wild Bunch match after the main match and thanks to Shamrock for setting it up and to Huck for running it. really a lot of fun.<br />
<br />
I didn't enter the Wild Bunch in the usual way because I like to keep the main match in the scoring program for a week or so in case there are some mistakes on my part. I did add up the scores though and they are posted below. Wild Bunch was scored as one class because not everyone designated which class they were shooting.<br />
<br />
Congrats to the clean shooters in particular Moose Wrangler his first clean match as a Buckaroo. Also Teton Tommy, his first match ever and he shot clean and finished in the top 10. Fine job everybody.<br />
<br />
Thanks and see you next month.<br />
<br />
SK<br />
<br />

Comments

• not able to open files. please e-mail them to me<br />
    Thanks,<br />
    COS
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    edited June 2012
    Just a suggestion, but, can you check your Adobe Reader and make sure it is up and running? I can e-mail you the files but they will be the same pdf's as what is in the attachment. <br />
    <br />
    SK