September 2012 GAF Muster Registration

shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
Grand Army of the Frontier<br />
Illinois State Muster<br />
30 September 2012<br />
10573 Telegraph Road<br />
Winnebago, Illinois<br />
<br />
The Second 2012 Illinois State Muster will be held on 30 September 2012 at the Good Guys Posse Dry Gulch Ranch located near Rockford, Illinois. In the morning we will shoot five stages that will follow the theme: The Springfield Trapdoor Rifle .<br />
<br />
We will have lunch and in the afternoon shoot three Wild Bunch Stages, bring your 1911s, pistol caliber lever action rifles and 97 shotguns.<br />
<br />
If you have questions get a hold of me at shamrockgannon@live.com or 815/206-3534<br />
Gun carts will be allowed at this muster because there are no provisions for stacking firearms. Hearing protection and side shields/wrap around safety glasses are required for anyone on the range. SASS safety rules will apply. The muster is shot with a rifle and one pistol. Pistol will be shot dualist. Bring a second pistol for one stage. Uniforms not required, but encouraged. Categories based on GAF Battle rifle standards. <br />
Pre-registration isnt required but appreciated by Mrs. Shamrock so she can determine the amount of food she needs for the noon mess(lunch). <br />
Registration at 0800 Safety Meeting at 0845 Muster begins at 0900 Lunch at 1230 Wild Bunch Stages at 1300<br />
Bvt Lt. Col. Pat Shamrock Gannon<br />
Commander, Division of Illinois<br />
<br />
Registration 2012 Illinois State Muster<br />
Name: ________________________________________________ GAF # __________<br />
<br />
Address:________________________________________________________________<br />
<br />
City: ________________________________________ State: _________ Zip: _______<br />
<br />
Alias:____________________________________<br />
<br />
Email: _______________________________________ Phone #: _______________<br />
<br />
Category: Black Powder or Smokeless<br />
Milspec Repeater Milspec Single Shot Staff Officer Infantry<br />
Scout Militia<br />
Cost is $20.00 includes lunch. Make checks out to Pat Gannon. Send registration to Pat Gannon, 200 Clover Chase Circle, Woodstock, IL 60098

Comments

• LT.Col.Gannon.,Would you be so kind to fill me in on G.A.F. Battle rifle standards.Thank you Sir.Yours, Capt.Wyatt U.S.V.
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    edited September 2012
    Wyatt,<br />
    See details at: http://www.cascity.c...ic,17271.0.html<br />
    or just bring your regular SASS rifle.
  • shamrock, one more question. All my guns are in 38 spl.Is that ok?I do have a schofield in 45 schofield, but i don;t like it for cowboy,hardly ever use it. thanks again, wyatt
    Wyatt,<br />
    .38's are fine. You might want to bring the Schofield. We do a lot of reloading on the clock.<br />
    Regards,<br />
    Pat "Shamrock" Gannon
  • Naw,Schofield's don,t realy break open that fast and clean unless they have been worked on by Kenny Howell and shot by Tom Sellick, and of course Sellick dosen't have to hit any thing.Time wise i'm usualy i'm at the bottom of the page any way.I like to hit what i aim at, but i'm not in any big hurry. Hope to see Sunday.
  • Shamrock, can I fill out the form online, or do I send it in the pony express? Lastly, can I just show up and pay at the gate??
    Twitch,<br />
    Just show up will be fine. Look forward to seeing you again. <br />
    Regards,<br />
    Shamrofck