Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

October 2012 Stages

Since it's Halloween we've added some special stages.<br />
<br />
On Stage One: This is a Buckaroo Stage: Pistols and rifle must be .22 cal., shotgun either .410 or 20 gauge. If you have guns and ammo in .22, .410, and 20 guage, please bring them. If not we will have them available.<br />
<br />
On Stage Two: This is a "Chimmney Sweep" Stage and it's the first time we've had this at the Dry Gulch.<br />
<br />
Bonus targets are colored Pumpkin Orange.<br />
<br />
On Stage Two: Targets P-1 and R-1 are 5 second bonus targets when hit. No reload is required and misses count. Since they are each shot twice you have the potential of a 20 a second bonus.<br />
<br />
On Stage Four: Target P-4 is a 10 second bonus. A reload is required . No miss counted.<br />
<br />
On Stage Five: Target P-5 is a 10 second bonus. A reload is required . No miss counted.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Pat "Shamrock" Gannon

Comments

• Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    Are the loaner revolvers going to be staged on the table for Stage One, or are you providing holsters for the loaner guns, with belts wide enough to span my decidedly non-Buckaroo sized waistline?<br />
    <br />
    I own a couple of single-action .22 revolvers, but they are only 5 shot cylinders, no spare to put the hammer down over an empty cylinder, and I only have a holster for one of them.<br />
    <br />
    I don't have a lever-action .22 rifle - I might be interested in acquiring one some day if it was available with a loading gate in the receiver like their centerfire counterparts - but I don't care for feeding them from a hole near the front of the magazine tube.<br />
    <br />
    Snidely.