Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

2013 RO Classes

If any folks are interested in an RO class, please indicate so by replying. If enough folks are interested, I'll probably schedule it for a Saturday in late May or early June at our range. Weather permitting, of course.

Comments

• Hey DD We are interested let me know when and where......A lot of Pards at Bristol were talking about it this weekend and they are interested too......
  • DD please put me on the list for RO classes. Yes we were talking about class today at Bristol. Thanks Rough Rider Ron
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
    Ok, folks, I hear your call!<br />
    <br />
    I need to coordinate with a few folks to set it up and I'll need at least 6 in each the ROI and ROII to make it worth while. Any fewer and it just doesn't work well.<br />
    <br />
    I'll aim for a Saturday in a month or so and run an ROI followed by an ROII. Ask around and get as many folks as possible to come - please post here so I know who is coming. Or just email me. I'll post the particulars as soon as possible.
  • DD We put a note on BPP web site hope you get e few takers. Rusty
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Thanks, Rusty!
  • That's Great DD count Tulip and Myself in.....The Pards at Kingston know about the classes and you will get some Pards from th ere.... Bill ( The Crooked Creek One)