Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Working on the Range

[font="Arial","sans-serif"]We are planning another work day on Sunday May 19 about 12:30 to 3:30 or so. The priority project is to remove a tree that is leaning over the road before it falls down. [/font]<br />
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]If you could spare a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon to help the range, it would be greatly appreciated. [/font]<br />
<br />
[font="Arial","sans-serif"]JP[/font]

Comments

• I should be able to come out unless my wife throws a wrench into the works.
  • Wrangler RichWrangler Rich Bronc Stomper
    My 2 granddaughters first dance recital in Petersburg starts about then, I'll have to take a rain check.
  • <br />
    I think I can make it. I have a chainsaw and a hand saw I can bring. I may need mixed gas and bar oil, I'll have to check.
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    If I can get up that early, I'll try to come down and supervise.<br />
    <br />
    Snidely
  • Just like normal, we plan something and the weather man threatens us with more rain.......<br />
    <br />
    Before anyone leaves for the range on Sunday, please check here to see if we have canceled. I don't enjoy working in the rain......<br />
    <br />
    JP
  • i'll give ya a few hours
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    I'll be there to set and paint targets, but have to come earlier about 10:30AM<br />
    Regards,<br />
    Pat "Shamrock" Gannon
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font="times new roman, times, serif"][size="5"][color="#099000"]Thanks to Orin Sackett, Snidely & Whiskey River Mike for coming out and helping with the range. Not sure if there might be another session before the match next week end, but it will only be grass cutting. [/color][/size][/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font="times new roman, times, serif"][size="5"][color="#099000"]The board appreciates any and all help with keeping the place up.[/color][/size][/font]