Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

2013 ROI and ROII Classes

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
We will be holding RO classes on Saturday, August 24th.<br />
<br />
Please reserve your seat by posting below. Unfortunately, the board won't let you post unless you are registered. If this is a problem for you, just send me an email to dd@goodguysposse.org and I'll take care of it.<br />
<br />
PS- If you register, there will be a short delay while the board notifies me and I have a chance to make sure the registrant really belongs here. You would be surprised who and what tries to get into our board!

Comments

• Hello, I had also sent you an email. I am interested in ROI and ROII. My home club is Kishwaukee Valley Regulators sass#86120 alias Duke Hudkins. I just need to validate my schedule, when the date is set.<br />
    <br />
    Thank You.<br />
    <br />
    "Duke" Tom Negele
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    edited July 2013
    I hope to know in a day or two. Getting everyone moving in the same direction at the same time is sometimes an interesting challenge. In the meantime, there is more specific information on the courses here http://www.goodguysp...?showtopic=1830<br />
    <br />
    Oops! Jeweler Jim pointed it out to me that we had a bad link here. Fixed now! Thanks JJ!
  • DD,<br />
    I'm interested in both RO classes!<br />
    <br />
    I'll keep watching for your class date.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks much,<br />
    <br />
    Arizona Slick
  • Both Tulip and I would like to attend RO1 and RO2 classes....TNX..Crooked Creek Bill
    To answer a lingering question - Provided at least 6 folks are there for the ROII, I'll have the ROI in the morning and the ROII in the afternoon. You can get both out of the way in one day provided you meet the other requirements.
  • dd, Please put me in for both ROI and ROII any time Am & Pm. Any date is fine. THX Rough Rider Ron
  • edited July 2013
    I have been a SASS member and actively shooting for a few years now, so I meet the ROII requirements...At least after I take the ROI class in the morning...<br />
    <br />
    Duke..aka Tom Negele
    'duke' wrote:
    <br />
    I have been a SASS member and actively shooting for a few years now, so I meet the ROII requirements...At least after I take the ROI class in the morning...<br />
    <br />
    Duke..aka Tom Negele<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sounds like you are all set!
    OK! The date is set - Saturday, August 24th. So download those manuals, give them a read and you'll be all set.
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    Starting time?
    edited July 2013
    ROI is from 8:00-12:00, but please arrive no later than 7:30 so we can get everyone checked in, etc. ROII starts at 1:00 and goes till 5:00, but please arrive no later than 12:30 if you are only taking the ROII (those taking the ROI will already be checked in).<br />
    <br />
    Needed- bring a comfortable folding chair, pen, pencil, something to write on (clipboard, etc.), printed manuals, lunch if you like and drinks. We will have water available but nothing else.<br />
    <br />
    Dress appropriate for the weather. Since everything is outside, be sure to check the website before heading out if the weather looks questionable.<br />
    <br />
    As always, give me a hollar if you have any questions.
    Once again, review the information here and download your manuals.<br />
    <br />
    http://www.goodguysposse.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1830
  • Denny,<br />
    <br />
    I would love to go to the course, thanks for letting me know.<br />
    <br />
    Scout Master Mike
  • count me in Dangerous-<br />
    <br />
    thanks<br />
    whiskey river mike
  • Hey Dangerous-<br />
    <br />
    just saw the start time<br />
    <br />
    thanks-<br />
    <br />
    whiskey river mike
  • I will be there. Since we are outdoors, will we be uncovered in the sun? Just trying to figure if I need a sun plan. Travel time for me, is just over 1.5 hours. we may need to do email, if there is a weather cancellation if I am enroute and a cancellation is called..
  • Thanks for the invite! Yes, please put me down for both courses! Me and my wife Sunrise Rider too! I don't think she is on this forum but her SASS number is 95134 and mine is 95133 and we will be there! Thanks!
    'duke' wrote:
    <br />
    I will be there. Since we are outdoors, will we be uncovered in the sun? Just trying to figure if I need a sun plan. Travel time for me, is just over 1.5 hours. we may need to do email, if there is a weather cancellation if I am enroute and a cancellation is called..<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    It should be about 80% shade where we will be. If you have a question enroute, give me a call as we have good cell coverage down there. If you don't have my number, email me for it as I don't want to post it where the creepies can get it. (Anybody can read our forums.)
    For those of you who have never been to our range, you might want to go here to see photos of the last class we held there - http://www.blackartsphoto.com/p973086818<br />
    <br />
    The password is goodguys.
  • The pictures were most helpful, as I have not seen your range. Thank You very much for sharing.
  • DD<br />
    <br />
    Count me in for the RO1 class in the morning.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks<br />
    Marshal Cummings
    'Marshal wrote:
    <br />
    DD<br />
    <br />
    Count me in for the RO1 class in the morning.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks<br />
    Marshal Cummings<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    OK, gotcha down!
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]How many you got for each now Denny?[/font]
    edited July 2013
    Here is what I have so far. If I've missed anyone or made an error in the listing, please let me know.<br />
    <br />
    Whiskey River Mike ROI<br />
    Marshal Cummings ROI<br />
    Tulip ROI - RO II<br />
    Crooked Creek Bill ROI - RO II<br />
    The Genoa Kid ROI - RO II<br />
    Rough Rider Ron ROI - RO II<br />
    Duke Hudkins ROI - RO II<br />
    Arizona Slick ROI - RO II<br />
    Polish Pistolero ROI - RO II<br />
    Sunrise Rider ROI - RO II<br />
    Snakes ROI - ROII<br />
    Border Vig. ROI - ROII<br />
    <br />
    Msgt SH Long Refresh<br />
    <br />
    That's 10 for the ROII and 12 for the ROI - so far.<br />
    <br />
    Anyone who has already taken the classes can attend for a "refresher" at no charge.
    Hope this helps for folks who haven't been there before.<br />
    <br />
  • Thank You for the map of the farm... Most Helpful... Also to clarify, Duke Hudkins is my SASS Alias for Tom Negele... We are one in the same.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks..<br />
    <br />
    Tom.
    Hmm... Thought that might be the case. Fixed.
  • Count me in for both classes, please.<br />
    <br />
    ~ Snakes ~<br />
    <br />
    Randy Morgan<br />
    Kishwaukee Valley Regulators
    'Snakes' wrote:
    <br />
    Count me in for both classes, please.<br />
    <br />
    ~ Snakes ~<br />
    <br />
    Randy Morgan<br />
    Kishwaukee Valley Regulators<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Gotcha!
  • Can you make room for one more for both classes, denny? other wise i will be there.