Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Another RO Class is history!

Today we qualified over a dozen new ROI's and ROII's. The weather was decent and we had excellent participation - that makes for a fun class. Thanks everyone!<br />
<br />
Many thanks also to Jeweler Jim and Shamrock who came out to give me a hand; and to Johnny Popper and 97 who did some range work and helped set up the practice stage. Johnny also brought out some fine brats that he cooked for everyone. It was a nice treat! Thanks Johnny!<br />
<br />
I'll have the paperwork in the mail Monday, so start looking for your pins and certificates in 4-6 weeks. If you have any problems, please let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Thanks again to DD for holding the classes and to Shamrock, Johnny and 97 for the help. I was there more for comic relief and hopefully I didn't give to many wrong ideas on how to run a timer and/or assist with running a posse the RIGHT WAY.<br />
    <br />
    Hope to see most of you tomorrow.
    [/font]
  • Thanks to all of you instructors, and helpers! We not only had fun, we learned alot from your expertise and guidance! We will be there to shoot tomorrow with BOOTS on! Well, y'all know what I mean. Have a great evening, and see ya, in the AM!
  • [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thanks Guys for everything....Tulip and I had a great time and learned a lot...... Denny has a nice easy way of explaining everything ......Thanks to Johnny for a nice Lunch...Hope to see everyone soon[/font]