Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Thanks for coming out...

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Should be leaving for the shop, but it's Monday after a shoot and I'm moving ever so SLOWLY.<br />
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.<br />
<br />
Anyway, Thought I'd throw a couple of things out there. The few times that I timed yesterday I noticed that many of the rifles had the little white diamonds in the rear sights. We are a little lax or forgiving at our monthly matches so this is not a big thing, but if you go to any major matches this will not fly. All you have to do is loosen the little screw (I'm not allowed to touch screw drivers so I can't do it) turn the insert around so it faces the other way and you're good to go. Or take a black magic marker and blacken it out. <br />
<br />
Also while we might be a little forgiving in the in some areas, SAFETY is not one of them. Noticed that while most of us are conscious of the 170 rule we think of it in light of going left or right with the guns. On stage six we should also pay attention to breaking the 170 on top as we move or shoot with the three openings. We need to pay attention to the fact that it can be broken over the top also. <br />
<br />
<br />
Again, thanks for coming out and have fun with the gattling gun next week end.
[/font]