Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

ISRA Thursday Bulletin

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S MESSAGE <br />
I know many of you have been watching the Illinois State Police (ISP) website looking for approved instructors, while instructors have been looking at the ISP website looking to see if they have been approved. Here is my advice: stop looking until October 7, 2013. It is my understanding that while the ISP is still in the process of approving instructors, they are going to add the instructors’ information all at the same time on or around October 7th(as many as they have approved, anyway). I’m almost certain there will be no more piecemeal listing until after October 7th, except for late comers or those that had paperwork problems. <br />
<br />
On September 25th, 2013, the Secretary of State, John Kerry, signed the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. It will now go to the United States Senate for ratification. The Treaty will not be ratified. The problem is that certain governments and sections of certain governments will try to enforce the Treaty, ratified or not. This includes our own government. We will all have to watch and see what happens with this Treaty in the future.<br />
<br />
I don’t want any members to be left out of the ISRA 110th Anniversary Raffle. It is a great raffle, so please make sure you turn in your order form as soon as possible. Remember, your envelope must be postmarked by November 1st, 2013. <br />
Thank you for being a member.<br />
<br />
richard_sig.JPG<br />
Richard Pearson<br />
ISRA Executive Director