Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Important New RO Stuff!

First, those who took my ROI & ROII courses this spring should be getting your pins shortly. The reason for the delay is the backup for the manufacture and shipping of the new style pins - see below.<br />
<br />
New RO pins are coming out that will have the year you took the class. Everyone will be encouraged to take a refresher class every 3-5 years ($5) and will be issued a new pin with the new year on it..

Comments

• edited November 2013
    I was in the August 2013 class, so our pins may be backup further yet. Are there any etas yet? Will they ship direct to us? Just curious.. We've just finished our season as well.. Unless our December is very mild, as it was last year..
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    'duke' wrote:
    <br />
    I was in the August 2013 class, so our pins may be backup further yet. Are there any etas yet? Will they ship direct to us? Just curious.. We've just finished our season as well.. Unless our December is very mild, as it was last year..<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    She seemed to think that you would be getting them in a few weeks. But I wouldn't hold my breath. And, yes, they will be sent to your address of record with SASS.