July 13 July 28
Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

They started allowing those with fingerprints to start applying today. After a fairly smooth start, everything went into the dumper fast. Some of the problems - <br />
<br />
1. Those using a Mac were told the browser was not supported only to have it work later.<br />
2. Fingerprint vendors have not uploaded fingerprints to the ISP so the TCN numbers are unrecognized.<br />
3. Those who took early classes were issued a different Training Completion form than the one now used, which shouldn't be a problem since the ISP issued them.<br />
4. Seems one of the trainers at GAT either screwed up his name and/or his Instructor number, or.........<br />
5. Constant time outs during the application process.<br />
<br />
It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Comments

• dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    SK tells me that #4 above was operator error on the part of the applicant. Whoda thunk?
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    edited January 2014
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Be afraid, be very afraid! [/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Yours truly has successfully navigated the ISP Website and am now #7356 waiting for approval. Will try and get "Lizzie" signed up and processed later tonight when she returns from working out.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Update, did lizzie's for her twenty minutes after mine and she got a lower number than mine. #7353[/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]We're both done and awaiting the blessings of the ISP![/font]
    edited January 2014
    Atta boy, JJ! Glad to hear you successfully navigated the Illinois State Maze. On a Mac, no less.<br />
    <br />
    Anyone else get theirs done?
    PS- The name of this topic comes from the opening paragraph of the "Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens. It applied then as it now applies to the present.<br />
    <br />
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Yep, glad I got the app done for us.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Still pissed about the FOID check before selling guns though.[/font]
    edited January 2014
    'jeweler wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Still pissed about the FOID check before selling guns though.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Yes, but now all the gangbangers can't buy their buddies guns, right? I feel so much safer.