dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
17.gif <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
ISRA Special Alert - Give A Pat On The Back To Designers of I-55 Gun Sign
<br />
<br />
As you may have heard, the gun grabbers are all up in arms over an outdoor sign <br />
off of Interstate 55 advertising Slidefire gun stocks. The grabbers are aghast that a picture of an AR-15 would appear in plain view of "children." In response, the gun haters have launched an attack on the owner of the billboard, Lamar Advertising, and Slidefire. <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]As gun owners, we need to those who support us. Therefore, as a show of support, please send e-mails to Lamar Advertising at the following address:[/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]rrickert@lamar.com[/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]In the "Subject Line" please say: "Love your Slidefire sign on I-55" Please mention in the body of your message that you heard about the sign from the ISRA.[/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Also contact Slidefire at:[/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]customerservice@slidefire.com[/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Use the subject line: "Love your sign on I-55." Tell Slidefire that you support their efforts to "normalize" lawful firearm ownership by way of the I-55 sign. Be sure to tell them you learned about the sign from the ISRA. [/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Be sure to pass this alert on to all your gun owning friends and family members.[/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Please post this alert to any and all Internet blogs or bulletin boards to which you belong.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][background=transparent] [/background][/font][/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Follow the ISRA on Twitter and Facebook.[/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Give the gift of an ISRA membership. Not an ISRA Member? Join Today![/font]<br />
<br />