Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Approvals or .....?

All of a sudden this morning, instructors who applied 12/18/13 started getting emails stating that their applications were approved and they would receive their license in the mail within 30 days.<br />
<br />
Some state that the status on the ISP website still remains "Under Review." Since the instructors emails are open to the public, I hope this isn't someone messing around with our heads.<br />
<br />
Stay tuned, more will be revealed!

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    I haven't been able to log in to the web site for a couple of weeks.
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Did you update Java to the latest? There is a new one out and they claim it is necessary.
    Here is what one poster said,<br />
    <br />
    Received the email last night. Thought it was some hoax or someone hacked the system, because the email came from 'globalnotifications.com'. Called ISP today, they called back and said it's a legitimate email from them, and that they'd be posting something about the address on their website. eYep, I'm an instructor that applied on 12/18, and it still shows under review on their website. I believe celebrations are in order...not for us individually, but for the community as a whole. The system appears to be running again.
    'dd' wrote:
    <br />
    Did you update Java to the latest? There is a new one out and they claim it is necessary.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Downloaded latest version and back in business with it "under review."[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Copy of message I received via e-mail[/font][font="times new roman, times, serif"][/font]<br />
    <br />
    Thank you for using the online portal for submitting your application for the Illinois Concealed Carry License. The Illinois State Police will issue your license pending all information is accurate and meets state requirements within 120 days (or within 90 days if fingerprints provided).<br />
    <br />
    Applicant: JAMES SCHAD <br />
    Date Submitted: 12/29/2013 <br />
    Payment Confirmation: 712d6743-d7ee-457d-8085-43d745fde038 <br />
    &times; We will notify you via the email address you provided about status changes or to request additional information<br />
    &times; We suggest bookmarking https://ccl4illinois.com to monitor the status of your application or to fulfill any requests for additional information<br />
    &times; Remember to sign back in if you need to change your email address or phone number
    Don't get too excited yet, some people who have received similar messages have also received follow ups saying that it was an error or test. But at least the system is starting to show some activity.
  • Thanks, Denny.<br />
    <br />
    I got the same message Jim did @ 11:00 AM. yesterday morning.