Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Is it April yet?

Everything is loaded and I'm ready to start shooting!

Comments

• I'm with ya, King. After my shortened shooting season last year, I'm ready for shooting!
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]What is this shooting thing that you speak of? If it's an outdoor activity I don't think I'd like it in the snow and cold.[/font]
  • We can always resort to snowball cannons. Portly.
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
    'I wrote:
    <br />
    We can always resort to snowball cannons. Portly.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Loaded with white powder instead of black.
  • A sign on the way to work this morning said "[font=comic sans ms,cursive]17 DAYS TILL SPRING[/font]"<br />
    I don't think I beleive it.<br />
    <br />
    JP
  • I missed a lot of shooting last year because of my wifes illness. 3 ,months in the hospital then I gor her home here and she was doing real good.Then the other day she was playing with the dog, she triped and fell.now shes back in the hospital. she cracked her lower hip.She had an operation 3 days ago and is now on the mend.I don't know when i'll get back shooting again.Oh well, that's life.When I was a baby, those were the golden years.
  • Wrangler RichWrangler Rich Bronc Stomper
    Best of luck to you & your Frau, Wyatt. Getting older isn't for the faint of heart. Hopefully in a month or so she will be up and mobile again.<br />
    <br />
    You've got guns to shoot, and ya can't do that in the living room.<br />
    <br />
    WR
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Sorry to hear of your problems Wyatt. Tell your wife that she doesn't have to go to these extremes to get the happy pills. After ten or more surgeries I finally figured out that you just ask the doc and he can prescribe some and you don't have to go into the hospital to get them. [/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Hope she's on the mend and maybe you'll get back to shooting occasionally sooner than you think.[/font]
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    Sorry to hear that, Wyatt. Hope she makes a full recovery. My wife fell on the ice just after Christmas and fractured her shoulder, still giving her problems. Hope you can make it out to shoot with us this year - we miss you!
  • Hope your wife mends quickly, Wyatt. Come on April!
  • Sorry to hear about your wife, Wyatt. Keep her happy and she will mend faster.<br />
    Is it ok to stop by and see you after work some night??<br />
    <br />
    JP
  • Johnny,your always welcome to stop at the house.The problem is catching me at home.Now days I'm seem to be running here or there every day almost.Off to the hospital,running erands 'walking the dog(twice a day) you name it. I do look forward to seeing you at the range this spring, I hope. PS, I just found out today that it wasn't so much her hip, she broke her leg.!!Shes a tough old gal, that's for sure.
  • Wyatt, Sorry to here about your wife's troubles. Hope she mends fast! Miss seeing you at the shoots.
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    Prayers are with you and your wife.<br />
    Regards,<br />
    Pat "Shamrock" Gannon