Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

voter recommendations from the ISRA PVF

I'm not an Illinois resident so I won't be voting in the Illinois primary election, but I recently got on the ISRA mailing list and received the following e-mail today:<br />
<br />
<br />
[font=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]A Message for Members from ISRA PVF [/font]
<br />
Dear ISRA members,<br />
<br />
I wanted to send you one more email before the Tuesday primary election noting an important fact. Besides the fact that Kirk Dillard has a track record that has always supported gun owners, one of the important considerations in Illinois State Rifle Association Political Victory Fund's (ISRA-PVF) endorsement of Dillard over Brady is that Senator Brady was the only Republican State Senator to vote against the funding for the implementation of concealed carry. As you know, Kirk Dillard was the original sponsor of concealed carry in the '90s when "it wasn't cool."<br />
<br />
Kirk Dillard also is against the assault weapons ban, has voted that way, and has even put that in writing.<br />
<br />
As I said in my earlier email, gun owners have a friend in all three candidates-Kirk Dillard, Bill Brady, and Dan Rutherford. However, Kirk Dillard has the broad crossover appeal to beat Pat Quinn. We need a pro-gun Governor badly. Please vote for Kirk Dillard for Governor on Tuesday, March 18th, 2014. Remember to tell your family, friends, neighbors, and everyone you know to do the same.<br />
<br />
Thank you!<br />
<br />
Richard A. Pearson<br />
Chairman<br />
ISRA-PVF<br />
<br />
The ISRA-PVF is a political action committee affiliated with the Illinois State Rifle Association. A copy of our report is on file with the Illinois State Board of Elections.<br />
<br />
<br />
Snidely Whiplash