Thursday Bulletin 3-27-14

<br />
ISRA Thursday Bulletin - March 27
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S MESSAGE[/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/font] <br />
<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]A year ago, I wrote an article in The Illinois Shooter warning of President Obama's reduction in the US Military to below WWII levels and what I thought it would lead to. I find no satisfaction in being correct. The world events seem to be following the same plot as in 1938 and 1939, except only the names and places have been changed. Hitler marched into the Sudetenland as Putin marched into the Crimea. Hitler marched into Czechoslovakia and Putin is preparing to march in the Ukraine. Poland was in trouble then and is now. [/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]In 1939 as the clouds of war gathered, Americans began training and learning how to be marksmen and teaching others how to be marksmen. By the time WWII rolled around, 300,000 experienced marksmen helped train the 16,000,000 Americans who served in the US Military during WWII. If you are not trained, I suggest you seek training. If you are trained, I suggest you take more advanced classes, become an instructor and help train others. We are seeing the same weakness that led to WWII. We need to be preparing ourselves as we did before WWII. [/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]I regret to inform you that Otis McDonald is gravely ill and in hospice care. He is too weak for visitors. His family has requested prayers. Otis McDonald is truly an American Hero. If you wish to send Otis and his family cards, please send them to the ISRA office, and we will forward them on.[/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for being a member. [/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Richard Pearson<br />
ISRA Executive Director
[/font] <br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]