Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

ISRA Thursday Bulletin

dddd Gnome, gnome on the range!
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]<br />
<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S MESSAGE[/font]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/font]<br />
<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]No one was surprised when Senator Dan Kotowski (D-28) Park Ridge, introduced SB3659 on Tuesday, May 13th. Kotowski is a rapid anti-gunner and former Executive Director of the Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence. SB3659 is a sweeping gun control bill. I urge everyone to call their State Representatives and Senators and ask them to oppose SB3659. After veto session, there will be a "lame duck" session of the Illinois General Assembly. We can expect an attempt to pass several anti-gun bills. In the spring of 2015, I expect a concerted attack on our Second Amendment Rights. We must begin to prepare now.
[/font]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]The number of Firearm Concealed Carry Licenses (FCCL) continues to grow around the country. In Ohio, which has had Concealed Carry for several years, has experienced a 3000-4000 growth per month. This is obviously a sign of the times. This week, I have talked to several people who are applying for their FOID card for the first time. Some of those are going on to get their Illinois FCCLs.[/font]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]I would like to remind everyone that NRA Day at the ISRA Range will be on June 21st this year. We need instructors and volunteers to help out. Please consider volunteering. Click here to download the Volunteer Form. [/font]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for being a member.[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/font]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Richard Pearson<br />
ISRA Executive Director
[/font]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]<br />
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[/font]