Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Poster T-Shirts

Below are the T-Shirts that were developed from the poster design. SASS was gracious enough to give us the remaining T-Shirts to do as we see fit. My idea is to sell the T-Shirts for $5.00 apiece and all proceeds will go into a fund for younger shooters who would like to attend a State, Regional, Winter Range or EOT with their parents and have their own spending money.<br />
<br />
Other clubs and organizations have done something similar and I was hoping to start something in our area. Depending on how much we raise will depend on how much we could give the younger shooters.<br />
<br />
Sizes range from small to 3XL - PM me if you are interested.<br />
<br />
The four young shooters on the right hand side are from our area so you may recognize them. They are Moose Wrangler, Twisted T, Mini-Legs, and Zip Zander.<br />
<br />
Mini-Legs currently attended EOT and took 3rd place in the Buckarette Category. Twisted T and Zip Zander are the current Illinois State Champs in their respected categories - Buckaroo and Young Gun.<br />
<br />
<br />
redo_zpse52b5868.jpg<br />
<br />
20140701_125030-Copy_zpsaef1cf64.jpg

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman, times, serif]Thinking we might be able to give you more than five dollars a pop. Sent you a PM[/font][font=times new roman, times, serif]….[/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman, times, serif]We filthy rich cowboys should be able to pony up a least ten dollars a piece.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman, times, serif]Will be trying to make Beloit on the 5th this month (Sat.), going to be there Tina???[/font]
  • JJ we will be at Beloit on Saturday. I will of bring the two you want and a few extra if anyone is interested. Thanks for the support!<br />