Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Good crowd at Beloit

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Made it out to Beloit today and was good to see so many that I haven't seen for some time. They had a pretty good crowd out there today. Still can't find the sights on the end of the barrels and Lizzie beat the snot out of me again.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Stopped at the trap range in Darien on the way home and they have both large and small pistol primers if anyone is looking for them. Picked up some shot and wads so I'm in pretty good shape for any shotgun loading. Powder is in short supply and I'm glad I bought what I did when I did. I guess I'm one of those "hoarders" because I've got what ever I might need going forward to load any of the calibers for pistol or rifle and shotgun. Thinking the prices on lead, powder and primers are only going up from here.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman', times, serif]Hope I can make Bristol and our match this month for a trifecta. Was great shooting with those on our posse today and they make you feel like it's okay not doing much. Lizzie still does her share, but I'm about worthless for working on the posse.[/font]<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
[font='times new roman']Edit: Checked on the scores and note that they had jeweler jim as shooting clean. Believe that I had at least seven misses on the last stage we shot so I guess they're referring the fact that I showered this morning before I left for the match.[/font]

Comments