Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Rant Mode On!

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Been having a debate with myself about posting this one and lost the debate. So here goes.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]As I suspect, most of us have been hearing form the reprobate talking heads that are currently standing on the dead bodies in South Carolina. To my way of thinking they are almost as bad and as sick as the shooter.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Then I heard the statements of the relatives during the bail hearing for the shooter. I find myself in Total Amazement and stunned by their comments and the unanimous response that they gave asking for healing and forgiving the shooter for what he has done. [/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]So speaking as someone who didn't think I could become more jaded about this world and the people in it, I find my current reaction to this is perhaps something called hope. The positive reaction/response from the victims' relatives is totally amazing to me and I believe totally foreign from how I would respond.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]So maybe, just maybe the politicians and race baiters will eventually get what's coming to them in the form of some sort of justice or karma. Certainly not on my timetable, but eventually get theirs.[/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]And also maybe, just maybe there's a chance that the example set by the relatives could show some sort of way going forward on how people should be responding to things like this. Will the media and talking heads report the positive side of this one? I truly hope enough people heard about it to realize that maybe we still have a chance going forward if people like this are still out there and responding in the way that they have instead of rioting and burning. Has to be a great disappointment to Rev. Al, but I digress. [/font]<br />
<br />
[font=times new roman,times,serif]Time will tell. [/font]

Comments

• I see Obummer made it to the funerals today.
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Yeah Harry, the talking heads and politicos just can't let anything decent stand. They have to try and advance their agenda and thus over shadow anything that was decent coming out of this.[/font]