Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

ONE YEAR TO GO!

[font=times new roman,times,serif]The title says it all.[/font]

Comments

• have you figured the days,minutes, and hours by chance? just curious not that we're anxious or anything...............
  • jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    'whiskey wrote:
    <br />
    have you figured the days,minutes, and hours by chance? just curious not that we're anxious or anything...............<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]http://www.timeandda...a leaves office[/font]
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    I hate to be a wet blanket, but you all do realize that timer could be days left until the reign of Billary the 1st...
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]As one candidate said, "The president shouldn't be spending all their time shuttling between the courthouse and the white house."[/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Yes she'll never be indicted because then she'd rat out president Pee Wee on any number of things, but the fact that the FBI could bring the suggested indictments won't help her campaign. Kinda nice having the justice department in your hip pocket.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman, times, serif]This too political Denny?[/font]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman, times, serif]If you need something else to shake your head about, here ya go (not as serious, but).[/font]<br />
    <br />
    http://www.foxnews.c...l?intcmp=hplnws
  • Snidely.................hush your mouth.........she hasn't got a chance..............we'll TRUMP her!
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Just heard that Whoopie Goldberg has threatened to leave the country if Trump is elected (beating out Baldwin). [/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Trump just got my vote! [/font]<br />
    <br />
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]I'm thinking that might bring him more votes than Palin's endorsement. Wonder if she could take Joy Behar and Rosie O'Donnell with her? That would be a great trifecta for the country. Talk about making the country great again. There's just so many of them that could be shipped elsewhere (number of middle eastern countries come to mind).[/font]
  • Yeah I didn't sleep a wink last night.............................................
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]This is getting serious. If this guy slanders either of the two and is saying he's against them then I can't think of a stronger endorsement. Was anybody but Billary and it keeps getting closer to full blown support for Trump.[/font]<br />
    <br />
    http://www.breitbart...e-work-of-isis/