Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

Inauguration

I'll be at work when Donald Trump gets sworn in to office tomorrow. Watching replays isn't the same as watching an event live.<br />
<br />
<br />
I'll probably be retired or deceased before Obama leaves Washington - unless he falls out of favor with the press.<br />
<br />
Snidely "4 More Years!" Whiplash

Comments

• jeweler jimjeweler jim Posse Whipping Boy
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Please note that after eight years I finally have the hope and change that was promised and as the wookie said I can become proud of our country again. [/font]
  • dddd Gnome, gnome on the range&#33;
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ISRA: Goodbye Barack... Hello Donald <br />
    <br />
    "About eight years ago, I penned a letter to gun owners nationwide about my experiences lobbying Barack Obama when he was an Illinois State Senator. Among the adjectives, I used to describe Senator Obama were arrogant, rude, self-righteous, indignant and aloof. I warned gun owners that an Obama presidency would cast the darkest of days upon supporters of our Second Amendment. I advised gun owners that the only hope for preserving gun rights would be a sustained pushback against Obama's attempts to obliterate civilian firearm ownership. <br />
    <br />
    There was never any doubt in my mind that Obama would seek to crush the Second Amendment. Obama entered office with the very firm intention of satisfying the globalist ideal of knocking America down a couple of pegs. Thus, in no time at all, President Obama attacked two great American icons - General Motors and our superlative health care system. Next on his plate was an assault on the uniquely American sense of rugged individualism. As we all know, self-reliance is predicated upon the existence of the Second Amendment. Plain and simple - without a Second Amendment, individualism is just a fantasy. Yes, early in his tenure, Barack Obama was achieving his objective of making America more like the rest of the world rather than encouraging the rest of the world to be more like us. <br />
    <br />
    When Obama charged headlong into the gun control fray, he was met with stubborn and determined opposition from everyday gun owners. We fought him in Congress. We fought him in the federal courts. We fought him in the court of public opinion. In the end, the good guys won and the promise of a nation-wide version of Chicago-style gun control faded into irrelevance. For that, gun owners owe themselves a hearty pat on the back. <br />
    <br />
    Now enters Donald Trump - President Donald Trump. Trump has made a lot of promises to gun owners and I hope he keeps them. Copious promises notwithstanding, the nation's gun owners must remain mobilized and prepared to fight the gun control movement whether the battle is at the national, state, or local level. The fight for gun rights is not over and will never be over. <br />
    <br />
    In closing, I'd like to bid Barack Obama "good riddance," and wish President Trump well in the monumental job he is about to undertake."
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
  • Maybe its me, but I seem to be breathing a little more free today. <br />
    <br />
    JP........