Aug 10 Aug 25
Sept 14 Sept 22
Oct 12 Oct 27
Nov 9 (???)

Registration 8 A.M. Safety meeting 8:45

How to Get to the Dry Gulch Ranch Cowboy Range

Hope to see you there!!

MAY MATCH CANCELLED

Unfortunately we have to cancel the May match. There is very bad erosion from the trailer down to Stage Three and the road is in bad shape. We will not be able to correct the problems in time for the match. Look forward to seeing you all in June.<br />
Regards,<br />
Pat "Shamrock" Gannon

Comments

• Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    Well, that sucks, but thanks for the advance notice.<br />
    <br />
    Since I now have that day free, any chance of a work party to start repairs on Sunday?<br />
    <br />
    Snidely Whiplash
  • shamrockshamrock Not Enough Free Time
    We need the road and range to dry out before we go after it.
  • UglyUgly Gunfighter With Way too Much Free Time
    Thanks for the heads-up.
  • Could you post the cancellation in the main page? I checked the site before I left home and didn't see anything in MATCHES, IMPORTANT STUFF and WHATS HAPPENING. I didn't find it until after I got to the range and no one was there. I clicked on GGP President to ask if it is normally posted somewhere. It's 1-1/2 hours each way for me and it looked like there were other fresh tire tracks going down to the range so I don't think I was the only one to show up.
  • King MedallionKing Medallion Rough Rider
    It was posted right at the top of the Home page since Thursday.
  • I checked again and it must be a mobile device thing. There's no banner when I look at the site from my phone. That's good to know. I'll make sure and check from a computer next time. It's probably the same for other shoots too. Have a great Holiday!
  • Saguaro KidSaguaro Kid Stick It In Your Ear
    Joe at the bottom of my screen is a button for full site. Press that and you get the banner
  • Snidely WhiplashSnidely Whiplash A legend in his own mind.
    I use Firefox on my LG phone and get the whole site by default. When I tried Google Chrome, then I got a text listing which started with the Announcements list and had the Full Version button at the bottom, like Saguro Kid said. After that, the site loaded normally until I cleared my cache and then it went back to the text listing.<br />
    <br />
    I learned the hard way to test a smart phone's features at home before relying on them on the road, just like testing a new ammo load before using it at a match. My first few dozen phone camera pictures were mostly of my feet and my face (is this thing on?) which gave me practice deleting pictures from the phone gallery.<br />
    <br />
    Snidely Whiplash